Discounted Covid Testing - From just £21.50 per test
Travel Routes has partnered with Randox to offer our clients an exclusive discount on any PCR Tests you may need as part of your holiday with us. With our special discount code, PCR tests are discounted to just £43 per test and lateral flow tests are discounted to just £21.50 per test.
Randox's home testing kits mean that you can complete your test in the comfort of your own home, and then use one of the special Randox dropbox locations throughout the UK to return it for testing. If there isn't one near to you, then you can also use any DX dropbox location or send via recorded delivery. Upon receipt of your test, Randox will then send you the results by email.
To obtain your special discount code, please contact one of our Travel Specialists by calling 0203 924 8888
To order your tests, please click one of the links below;
Pre Departure Test Options - Click here
Return Home Test Options - Click here
Please note the following;
- The COVID-19 home test kits are non-refundable once purchased
- Please order your travel test kits as early as possible. Delivery of tests is generally within 4 - 6 working days. If you require a more immediate test then please use an 'in person' service from Randox or another providor.
- Once your swab sample has been taken, it must arrive at Randox's lab within 70 hours.
- The COVID-19 home test kit will require you to complete a nasal and throat swab sample. Information on how to return your kit is available on Randox's website.
- If you are travelling abroad from the UK, please remember to refer to the local government guidelines of your destination for advice on the type of test required to enter that country.
- Randox COVID-19 home sample collection kits are available for UK delivery only.
- The discount code is only valid for the COVID-19 home test kits and not for in-person testing at a Randox Centre.
- Travel Routes cannot be held responsible for any issues related to PCR-Testing and you should contact Randox directly for any assistance you need with regards to your PCR-Test.